Update Your Family Court Orders To Keep Pace With Your Life Changes
Your former spouse or the other parent may not be paying child support or maintenance as ordered, or may be violating the parenting time or parental decision-making orders. There may be allegations made that you are in violation of existing orders. The Law Office of Stephan E. Uslan can help you modify your divorce orders and child custody or support orders.
Attorney Stephan E. Uslan has helped families in Colorado effectively modify their orders to accommodate necessary changes for nearly 40 years. He can help you change your existing court orders to ensure the best interest of your children is met.
Modifications Can Be Confusing Without The Help Of An Experienced Family Law Advocate
Not all changes in your circumstances qualify for changing an existing family court order. Steve will provide the legal counsel you need to understand and address modifications or enforcement of your family court orders. He will help you make informed decisions and changes, including:
- Modification of child custody agreements
- Modification of parental decision-making responsibility orders
- Changes in income or circumstances, including alimony and child support payments
- Enforcement of existing support obligations
- Parent relocations (when you or the other parent moves away or wants to move away)
- Enforcement of parenting time and parental decision-making responsibility orders
- Physical and emotional domestic abuse allegations
Post-divorce modifications Steve will guide you through the process of achieving a more equitable and effective custody, support and maintenance order that better reflects your current circumstances, assists you to enforce existing orders or helps you to defend yourself from allegations that you have not adhered to existing orders.
Get The Help You Need Achieving A More Equitable And Effective Order
Steve’s practice is focused on all facets of divorce advocacy. Please complete the online form to speak with a compassionate family lawyer. You may also reach the firm in Denver by calling 720-773-6171 for a consultation.