When you and your family are going through a divorce, bringing a family law attorney into the mix can help complicated matters become less stressful. At The Law Office of Stephan E. Uslan, my goal is to help ease your worry about your future security and reduce the tension surrounding your uncertainties of the outcome by providing strong, honest legal representation.
As a Denver divorce lawyer with over 40 years of experience in family law and a background in social work, I can confidently engage in complex legal issues affecting you and your family. I will address your concerns efficiently and effectively, providing the legal advocacy you can trust.
- Colorado, 1978
- U.S. Federal Court, 1978
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1978
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M.S.W., Master of Social Work - 1975
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- B.A. - 1969
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 1978 to Present
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1979 to Present
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Child Custody, President, 1983 to 1984
No Divorce Issue Is Too Complicated For My Firm
The experience gained through my family law practice, combined with a detailed knowledge of Denver area courts, judges, lawyers and experts, allows me to offer personalized support to clients facing any number of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce proceedings
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- Child support questions
- Creating or modifying parenting plans
- Complex property and employment issues
- Division of assets and property
- Alimony matters
I take pride in providing individualized attention and legal counsel to each of my clients. I will take the time to fully understand your situation, provide an honest assessment of your options and work diligently to obtain the best possible outcome for you. I will help you navigate the complex legal system and make sure your best interests are represented.